* Testosterone-Propionate is optimal but Testosterone-Cypionate or Testosterone-Enanthate can be used if the Propionate is a problem for you.
* Trenbolone-Acetate will really set this cycle off more so than any steroid in the stack. If you respond poorly to the hormone you might replace it with Masteron-Propionate at a dosing of 300mg per week; three injections of 100mg each.
* While Equipoise on its own is not a great mass builder, coupled with Testosterone-Propionate and the initial Dianabol use you will produce some very solid gains and see your strength increase very nicely. Further, EQ will promote a more conditioned look while you’re still growing.
* Arimidex may not be needed for some but most will be best served with this low dose. If aromatase related side-effects become a problem you will need to increase the dose to 1mg/eod and in most all men this will eliminate the problems.
* How much weight can you gain from this cycle? That’s a hard question to answer; it will greatly depend on how high your calorie intake is. If you are eating a maintenance level diet you may be able to put on 7-10lbs of tissue, this is excluding any water weight that might come with the Dianabol but any water weight will dissipate shortly after it’s discontinued. Further, the Arimidex will greatly help control this issue. Moreover, the higher your carb intake is above necessity the more water you’ll probably hold.
The only necessary part of PCT is going to be a SERM, or Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator. These drugs limit the effects of estrogen by only letting a small amount reach their intended receptors, and they also help to kickstart testosterone production by facilitating the production of luteinizing and follicle-stimulating hormones. Without these, the body would be unable to make its own testosterone. A sample PCT cycle can be found in the chart below, but remember that you should use either Clomid or Nolvadex – never both at the same time.
I think something that needs to be mentioned is time on testo fuel and each body growth/adaptation type. I’ve been taking testo fuel and didn’t notice any results in the first 2 1/2 weeks. I stuck with it and by the middle of my second month, I noticed huge gains. I feel it just took time for my body chemistry to balance out with the added vitamins my body had been lacking.
I read an article that in he early 1900’s testosterone in males started dropping in their 60’s. Currently researchers are saying it is now dropping in the late 30’s. Well, I’m 42 and felt tired all he time, my workouts were not the same as when I was in my 20’s-30’s. So, for me testofuel has helped with energy and my workouts are awesome.